The bottom line is people respond better to nice pictures and graphics. As a programmers that is generally not our forte. So I plan to enlist a Graphics Designer.
Tracy Zhou's mywedding.ca with some modifications be a good candidate:
- Tracy already did a mobile version
- The topic of a wedding website aligns well with the concept of themes.
Before approaching Tracy we should do some leg work:
- SiteMap with reasoning for each section to best demonstrate SiteMesh features (easy to progressively more complex)
- List changes to each section
- Selection of new name instead of mywedding.ca?