- Tutorial Based Learning (Trail, Live Demos) - make as short as possible
- Updating the documentation
- Modernizing the site for community feedback
- If accepted, provide input into a SiteMesh 3 website (once the code is GA)
At this stage I am putting together some sample content. Once there is enough content, the SiteMesh team will be contacted to determine if they want to endorse this wiki.
SiteMesh is a web-page layout system that abstracts the look and feel from the functionality of a web-application.
SiteMesh won't tread on your toes or force you to work in a certain way (except for cleaner) - you install and carry on working as before. It seamlessly fits in with existing frameworks.
Just try it! You'll be impressed with how it can simplify things.
Diagram showing simple content decorated into multiple sites...
Pitch (like a commercial),
- Reduce application code by
- Truly segregate look and feel from
- Why not just use includes?