- Tutorial Based Learning (Trail, Live Demos) - make as short as possible
- Updating the documentation
- Modernizing the site for community feedback
At this stage I am putting together some sample content. Once there is some sample content, the SiteMesh team will be contacted to determine if they want to endorse this wiki.
SiteMesh is a web-page layout system that abstracts the look and feel from the functionality of a web-application.
SiteMesh won't tread on your toes or force you to work in a certain way (except for cleaner) - you install and carry on working as before. It seamlessly fits in with existing frameworks.
Just try it! You'll be impressed with how it can simplify things.
Here's my 5 minute diagram... will improve it...
Pitch (like a commercial),
- Reduce application code by
- Truly segregate look and feel from
- Why not just use includes?