- SiteMap with reasoning for each section to best demonstrate SiteMesh features (easy to progressively more complex)
- Select only one theme initially
- List changes to each section
- List changes for overall, ie a print button
- Do same for mobile themes and content
- Selection of new name instead of mywedding.ca?
- Selection of 2nd theme to demonstrate skinning
- Licensing - I expect the graphics we would not be able to make the graphics open source
We need a total of 7 sections, here's a first cut in the order that they will be demonstrated,
- Legal - Simple text but decorated (highlight body and title tags)
- Checklist - simple demonstration of decorator pattern using only text and inline css applied specifically to the checklist page
- Crafts - example of graphics
- Inspire - will have a subsection for themes and demonstrate end user selecting themes
- Venues - example of include file for Trends
Logo = Home Page
Welcome to MyWedding.ca, where we showcase inspirations for a wedding beyond the ordinary. We provide creative inspirations and step-to-step craft instructions for a personalized and well crafted wedding with a focus on helping you make your special day truly about you and your significant other.